We design extraordinary cars. It only seems right to offer a service plan to match.
Only BMW offers a comprehensive suite of premium vehicle maintenance services for absolutely no cost: buy a BMW now and pay no maintenance costs for 4 years or 50,000 miles, whichever comes first.
Featuring the following services, BMW Ultimate Service™ lives up to its name:
- BMW Maintenance Program: One of the most comprehensive maintenance programs in its class covering all factory-recommended maintenance, oil service and fluid service, as well as items that need replacement due to normal wear and tear - such as brake pads, brake rotors and wiper blade inserts.
- Four years of the BMW Assist™ Safety Plan: Many 2007 and later models include a four-year, unlimited mileage subscription to the BMW Assist™ Safety Plan including TeleService, an exclusive BMW benefit which allows your vehicle to contact your BMW center directly when it needs service or maintenance.
- Unlimited-Mileage Roadside Assistance: Receive Roadside Assistance 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for the first four years of ownership, without any mileage limitation.
- New Vehicle Limited Warranty: Your warranty covers defects in materials or workmanship for the first four years or 50,000 miles, whichever comes first, so you can rest assured your BMW will perform as expected.
No other premium automaker provides such comprehensive benefits for absolutely no cost. So while other car owners will incur from several hundred to over one thousand dollars of maintenance or repair costs during the first 4 years they own their vehicles, you pay nothing for the first 4 years or 50,000 miles.
After all, an Ultimate Driving Machine® - and its driver - deserve nothing less than BMW Ultimate Service™
All BMWs come with the BMW Maintenance Program and Warranty standard for 4 years or 50,000 miles, whichever occurs first. Roadside Assistance comes standard for 4 years. BMW Assist Safety Plan comes standard for 4 years on every MY 2007 and later 5 Series, 6 Series, and 7 Series vehicle, and is available as an option or with the Premium Package on all other models. TeleService is available on all 2007 and later models with BMW Assist except for the Z4 and X3.
Original owners can also extend their Service contracts.
If you're the original owner of your BMW, you can extend your service contract for up to 6 years or 100,000 miles for coverage of mechanical breakdowns.
If your BMW requires service that is covered under warranty, simply schedule an appointment with an authorized BMW center where a specially trained, BMW certified technician will make the repairs using original BMW parts. This will guarantee that your vehicle will be repaired to meet our specifications
and you can be confident that your BMW will be just as thrilling to drive after a repair, as it was before.
Life is full of the unexpected.
To enhance your BMW driving experience, the BMW Assist™ system offers safety, security and convenience services at the touch of a button. Using advanced technology, BMW Assist™ connects you with a trained response specialist to help you with almost everything, from an emergency situation to directions and traffic information. The BMW Assist™ system includes Bluetooth® hands-free calling capability with speech recognition. For 2007 and later models, the BMW Assist™ Safety Plan is available as part of Ultimate Service at no cost for 4 years from your BMW's in-service date.
Two Automobile Products for Greater Protection
LoJack provides two products to help protect your car: the LoJack Stolen Vehicle Recovery System and the LoJack Early Warning Recovery System.
The LoJack Stolen Vehicle Recovery System gives you a 90 percent chance of recovering your car quickly and with less damage. When your car is stolen, a tiny transmitter hidden deep within the vehicle tells the police exactly where your car is located so they can track it and recover it - many times within an hour. The LoJack transmitter's Radio Frequency signal is so strong it can penetrate through garage walls, steel containers, dense foliage and other places thieves may try to hide your vehicle
- The only stolen vehicle recovery system operated by the police
- A recovery rate of 90%
- More than 100,000 LoJack-equipped vehicles have been recovered to date in the U.S., and more than 200,000 worldwide
- Most cars are recovered in less than 24 hours, and often within just a few hours
Professionally applied and warranted, Preferred Protection is only available through authorized dealers. Contact your local ResistAll® dealer for complete terms, conditions and product warranty benefits.